Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list frequently asked questions. If you have a question which isn’t answered here please don’t hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0203 582 2292.
- Q: Can I drill out the bore hole to increase the size?
- A: This is not possible as the wheel uses ball bearings to move the load.
- Q: What size wheel do I need for <truck/trolley/barrow>?
- A: In some cases the height or width of the wheel won’t matter too much. What is important however is the size of the bore hole, otherwise the wheel will not fit. Measure the size of the hole in the centre of the wheel to make sure the new wheel will fit your truck/trolley etc. For cases where the size of the wheel does matter, please make sure the height and width of the wheel will fit the available dimensions.
- Q: How is the wheel puncture proof?
- A: The wheel is made from a solid plastic polyurethane material so there is no inner tube to be punctured. This makes the wheel a little heavier but a lot tougher and longer lasting.
- Q: Can I use the wheel on a go-kart project?
- A: Although other customers have done so in the past, please be aware that the wheels are not suitable for highway use.
- Q: What is the tread height of the wheel?
- A: The tread height is approximately 3mm.
- Q: What type of terrain are the wheels suitable for?
- A: The wheels are suitable for any kind of terrain, but harsher terrains may reduce the working life of the wheel.